ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
As a subject matter expert in cyber security, you will be responsible for designing and deploying Managed Security solutions for our enterprise customers. You will lead a team of security professionals and together, build up SPTel’s Cybersecurity practice. As a project owner, you are responsible for all technical project deliverables and see your project through from start to finish.
This rewarding role will best suit someone with network experience and the ability to work closely with our engineers to deliver large scale network solutions.
- Lead SPTel’s Cybersecurity Team to plan, design and build security defences to protect SPTel’s and our customers’ networks.
- Translate and Implement MSSP Solutions according to Product Specifications.
- Design and implement Cybersecurity Policies for SPTel and create Cybersecurity awareness.
- Support the SOC staffs in Cyber related investigation and trouble-shooting.
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessments of SPTel’s network.
- 3-6 years of network security experience; Degree in Computer Science/IT preferred.
- Certificate for any of the platform such as Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, etc., is a plus.
- Certifications in CISSP, CEH or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Have a deep and strong knowledge of networking – switching, dynamic routing protocols, static and rule-based routing, etc. Certificate in any networking area is a plus.
- Have a deep and strong knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocols (IPSec, SSL VPN, TLS, IKE, IKEv2, etc.)
- Understand application protocols in context of OSI network layers and content inspection (Load-balancing, WAF, IPS, IDS, etc.)
- International travel to attend client meetings, workshops, or perform remote site installation and configuration may be required.
- Have good verbal communication skills (English) and able to translate technical terms into simple English
- Have experience creating design documents (HLD, LLD) diagrams, and presentations (PPT)
- Able to analyse and problem solve while under stress and time pressure.