Date: 09 July 2020
Time: 10AM – 1130AM
The Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in unprecedented shutdown of economies around the world. Most organisations are required to continue tele-commuting and maintaining segregated teams as part of the new normal of working. This has forced companies to rethink their automation and digitalization strategy, and push forward with IoT implementation plans to ensure productivity while keeping their teams safe.
The adoption of IoT for more complex use cases will also be made possible with the upcoming 5G network that will unlock unprecedented connectivity among people, machines, and things. Businesses need to ride on the IoT wave by planning and preparing for the challenges that accompany this opportunity.
In this webinar organized by SCCCI, SPTel has been invited to provide insights on:
- How to accelerate IoT deployment without hefty upfront investment
- Removing the hassle of managing multiple vendors with a one-stop IoT deployment solution
- Leveraging Edge Computing to enhance IoT device performance
- Importance of a reliable and resilient network to support IoT use cases
- What grants can IoT service providers tap on
Join us in this sharing session together with other esteemed industry experts as we discuss the challenges associated with IoT, successful implementation use cases as well as how IoT can potentially remodel & digitally transform your business.
Important Note: New users on the SCCCI platform will need to create a complimentary account before they can log in and register for the event.