ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
- Manage the network through Network Management Systems and Controllers
- Monitor the network performance and carry out troubleshooting of fault during network outage
- Execute the operating model guided by the relevant process and implementation manuals
- Derive processes and SOPs for implementation such as Method of Procedures (MOPs), High Level Design (HLDs) and Low Level Design (LLDs) documents.
- Collaborate with Network Planning Engineering Team in formulating the designs and plans for network implementation
- Hands on and in-charge of implementation for active network including L1, L2 and L3 network
- Perform on-site and off-site testing and commissioning for network implementation and service activations
- Coordinating and scheduling resources across multiple organizations to align project requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identifying, monitoring, reporting and escalating project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Utilizing project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completion´s, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Maintaining excellent communication with functional team members and direct management to ensure early identification of issues with timely reporting of status.
- Manage the equipment supply chain including equipment segregation, reservation and collection
- Manage vendors
- Responsible for resources management throughout the implementation phase
- Perform standby duties
- Hands on technical and implementation experience
- Strong knowledge in IP (L2/L3) network. With at least 3-5 years experience in planning, implementation or operation of IP network
- Knowledge and Experience in Infoblox and F5 load balancers (BIQ-IP, GTM,LTM).
- Knowledge in Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
- Knowledge in Software Define Network and Network Virtualization
- Knowledge and Experience in Network Security is desirable
- Knowledge and Experience in Internet of Things is desirable
- Knowledge and Experience in Fiber Network is desirable
- Engineering, planning, and/or operations knowledge
- CCNP or equivalent (CCIE or equivalent will be preferred.)
- 7-10 years of working experience with diploma or 3-5 years of experience with Degree in Engineering.