ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
- Develop and maintain software applications for digital customer experience – e.g. survey, Chatbot, marketing automation, portal & website
- Work closely with stakeholders and business analysts on the new requirements and determine the solution design and implementation approach
- Responsible to implement new business requirements or troubleshoot issues on the applications (through configuration and/or coding)
- Implement and deploy of the changes on the applications in accordance to the defined DevOps processes and automation tool-chain
- Able to work in a flexible environment and respond to ad-hoc tasks from the business in the fast-changing environment
- Up to 3-year experience in UI/UX design and any customer facing applications (campaign management, survey, chatbot, portals), preferably in the service provider segment or similar industry
- Familiarity in implementation of Chatbot, or experience in Java programming would be an added advantage
- Team player with strong problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred