ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
- Responsible for achieving business and sales objective / targets
- Hunt for new business within the Government, Agencies, Statutory board & Education sectors
- Handle account management matters and be the point of contact for customers
- Build strategic account relationships at all levels and develop new client relationships to achieve sales volume and profit goals
- Establish and grow strong pipelines for business opportunities
- Capture qualified opportunities in Salesforce.com and nurture the opportunity from lead to close
- Prepare proposals, and present solutions to customers
- Participate in GeBiz tenders
- Lead and work with various internal teams to formulate solutions and strategies to compete in a high competitive environment
- Work with cross functional teams to coordinate pre-sales, post-sales and support resources to drive successful closure and implementation for customers
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or relevant disciplinary with IT/Telecom sales experience in Government sectors preferred.
- Familiar with telecom services like Dark Fiber, Lease lines, Ethernet, MPLS, Colocation, Cloud, SDN, NFV, IoT and etc.
- Familiar with GeBiz tender process
- Strong command of English and able to engage stakeholders
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Independent, Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Outgoing with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative problem-solving skills