ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
SP Tel offers IOT-as-a-Service, a platform to manage SPTel’s Multi-Edge-Computing (MEC) resources and IOT management to enable Smart Nation IoT services with edge computing capabilities. The unique proposition stems from the deployment of Edge Compute distributed cloud platform to offload processing and storage intensive IoT applications such as video surveillance, analytics, 5G carrier hotel and Massive Machine Type Communications. And it is capable of support multiple types of IOT technologies such as LoRaWAN, Wifi, MQTT, etc.
- Identifying, proposing, deploying, and supporting client IoT strategies and solutions.
- Radio planning and Network Design for SP Tel’s IoT platform.
- Troubleshooting of end-to-end device onboarding process from onboarding to customers’ endpoints.
- Providing ongoing support for the commercial launch of IoT solutions.
- Serving as a subject matter expert, teaching and training internal teams.
- Lead RFI/RFP/RFQ
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, S.O.L.I.D., Agile/SCRUM development environment
- Experience with MQTT, Modbus serial and TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP communications
- Experience with LoRAWAN, WiFi and/or DSRC planning and deployment
- Experience with application development skills such as python, Java, C++ etc
- Ability to read and interpret design documentation as well as customer specifications
- Knowledge of CyberSecurity in IoT space
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Certified IP competency
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Information System or Electronics Engineering