ST Engineering is a MNC with a global network of subsidiaries and associated companies that spans Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the U.S. They own a controlling stake in SPTel, a joint venture with SP Group, and are looking to accelerate the expansion of this strategic asset.
SPTel is a Business Class Digital Services provider that promises:
- Fully digitalised processes, enabling on demand provisioning of services such as Bandwidth and cyber security
- Business Grade connectivity standards that include <1ms ultra low latency performance and clean-pipe connectivity as a default
- True network diversity for improved reliability with unique fibre pathways and facilities that are physically separate from incumbent telcos
- Innovative services such as IoT-a-a-S and Edge Cloud computing
We are well recognised in the industry clinching numerous awards for our cutting-edge telco services and have doubled our customer base annually in the last 3 years. We were also featured in the CNA documentary “Home-Grown with a Digital Edge”.
These accolades and achievements are the result of us meticulously grooming a team of talents and specialists to be part of our exciting journey and we are looking to grow our team. If you are a skilled and driven individual, do join us as co-creators of the future of SPTel.
- Responsible in preparing management reports with metrics, KPI and variance analysis for all business unit
- Conduct financial analysis and develop financial models, and provide recommendation to management for business strategies
- Assist in KPIs setup and assessment for measuring the performance of the company
- Coordinate with internal departments for regular management reporting, budget variance and other management reporting related matters
- Working closely with the billing department and stakeholders, ensure effective revenue assurance processes and controls are built into new products, services and processes wherever reasonably justified
- Analysing revenue data and identifying revenue leakage
- Supervise the corporate cash and maintain corporate liquidity
- Carrying out daily cash positioning and preparing monthly treasury documents
- Drive cashflow forecast process and provide various cashflow analysis
- Manage any credit facilities available
- High level of organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Good analytical and presentation skill
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline with a recognized professional accounting qualification is preferred
- 4-7 Years related experience